We will advertise all vacancies, both teaching and administrative on this page. Teaching vacancies are also advertised on the website of the UK Association for Music Education: Music Mark .
The Trust is always happy to hear from experienced teachers in the local area who would be interested in sharing their expertise and may be able to offer part-time or cover work, or who may be interested in future vacancies.
Teacher of violin and upper strings
The Trust has a vacancy for an outstanding upper string teacher, violin specialist preferred, capable of teaching the full range of abilities and able to adapt to the various delivery models of a modern music service.
Duties to include:
- small group and individual teaching in schools in Northamptonshire
- delivery of whole class First Access projects in schools
- lead string teacher for the Kettering Music Centre
Potential additional opportunities:
- potential to teach specialist individual lessons out of school hours
- an opportunity to exploit other musical interests and skills
- potential to coach and conduct NMPAT County ensembles
This post offers the opportunity to become involved in the full life of one of the busiest and most successful Music Trusts in the country. Contracted posts will be paid on NMPAT salary scales (subject to qualifications and experience £18,870 - £30,507 pro rata) and include enrolment in an employee Health Care Plan.
For an informal discussion and to obtain further details on this post please contact:
Applications should be received by midday on Wednesday 5 June 2019.