Northamptonshire Music and Performing Arts Trust is a Company Limited by Guarantee (Company No.7738151) and a registered charity (Charity No. 1145643)
The company is governed by the Articles of Association and its charitable objects:
- To advance education within the framework of the arts for the benefit of the public of Northamptonshire and elsewhere.
- To advance the arts and culture for the benefit of the the public, particularly but not exclusively, by promoting and facilitating access to and performances of music and other art forms.
- To provide for the recreation of children, young people and adults for the benefit of the public by providing facilities and services to them in the interests of social welfare with the object of improving their conditions of life.
Articles of Association (PDF 449KB)
The Trustees are appointed on a three year, renewable basis in accordance with the Articles of Association. The members of the current Trust Board are:
Dr Jamie Clark
Mrs Georgie Fordham
Mr Clive Gresham
- Mr Roger Griffiths
- Mr Dudley Hughes (NCC representative)
Cllr Joan Kirkbride (Chair)
Mr Iain Massey
Mrs Renuka Popat
Mr Trevor Shipman
Mrs Morcea Walker (Vice Chair)
- Mr David Watson (Patron)
The latest set of audited accounts, including Trustees Annual Report, was prepared by accountants MacIntyre Hudson to cover the accounting period September 2017 to August 2018.
Gender pay gap reporting
In accordance with Government guidelines, the figures for 2018 Gender pay gap reporting, prepared in accordance with the regulations are as follows:
- Women’s hourly rate is 2.5% higher (mean) and 6.1% higher (median).
- Top salary quartile has 39.1% men and 60.9% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 33.8% men and 66.2% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 47.7% men and 52.3% women
- Lower salary quartile has 37.5% men and 62.5% women