NMPAT is delivering a series of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses for school teachers to help develop all areas of professional practice. These are designed to cover all key stages and every aspect of the curriculum.
Designed by Deputy Head Chris Hiscock, these courses will be delivered by Chris or leading practitioners from the world of music education to help develop the workforce in Northamptonshire and Rutland.
CPD courses for school staff
Secondary music forum meetings
The Secondary Music Forum is open to all colleagues delivering curriculum music in secondary schools. We welcome your involvement to make this a vibrant forum for support and the exchange of ideas.
Certificate for Music Educators CME
CME qualification is available through two potential routes to musicians, practitioners and educators in the county.
Chargeable courses – payment and cancellation policy
An invoice will be issued on receipt of booking. Payment must be received before the course date.
In the event of delegate cancellation the following charges will apply:
- More than 4 weeks' notice of cancellation - no charge
- 4 to 1 weeks' notice of cancellation - 50% charge
- Less than 1 week's notice of cancellation - full charge
Waiver of any cancellation charges will only happen in the following circumstances:
- An Ofsted inspection
- The venue has changed with 4 or less weeks' notice
- The timing has changed with 4 or less weeks' notice
- NMPAT cancels the course
Cancellation of courses
NMPAT will only cancel courses:
- When low numbers make a course unviable
- In exceptional circumstances