We will advertise all vacancies, both teaching and administrative on this page. Teaching vacancies are also advertised on the website of the UK Association for Music Education: Music Mark (formerly FMS).
The Trust is always happy to hear from experienced teachers in the local area who would be interested in sharing their expertise and may be able to offer part-time or cover work, or who may be interested in future vacancies.
Full or part-time Vocal Teacher
Wanted for January 2018; a part-time vocal teacher to join the busy team of the Northamptonshire Music and Performing Arts Trust.
Duties to include:
- Small group and individual teaching in schools based in the North of the County including Guilsborough, Corby and Kettering and is a mixture of Primary and Secondary students with a KS3/4/5 school choir rehearsal included. The teaching is a mixture of modern, musical theatre and classical repertoire.
Additional areas of work on offer:
- potential to deliver vocal workshops in schools
- potential to be considered for cover work within the vocal department
Potential areas of expansion:
- Possibility in the future of working in one of the NMPAT's Saturday morning area music centres or County Ensembles.
- Potential to teach specialist individual lessons out of school hours.
- Potential to coach and conduct NMPAT County ensembles.
This post offers the opportunity to become involved in the full life of one of the busiest and most successful Music Trusts in the country. Contracted posts will be paid on NMPAT salary scales (subject to qualifications and experience £18,746 - £29,323 pro rata) and include enrolment in an employee Health Care Plan
For an informal discussion and to obtain further details on this post please contact:
Closing date for applications: Monday 16 October 2017
Posted 2 October 2017